This 10 Quotes from Bob Marley Will Blow Your Mind

17.40 0 Comments A+ a-

Have you heard about Bob Marley? If you were born in the class 2000's, I won't be surprised if you didn't notice about this amazing guy. Well, for 90's like me, we grew up by his song and all his words became some mantras for people who hung out on the street.

I loved Bob Marley, even if he died many years ago. Sometimes he's still inspire me. You may see him as crazy, but for me, I see genius. His thought is clearly different than most of people. 

His quotes sometimes more likely delusive, illusional, and unreasonable. But all of that words cames out from his mouth is COOL. I love his saying. 

So, just read this quote. This 10 Quotes from Bob Marley Will Blow Your Mind...

#1  About someone


#2  About Fear of Someone's love

Bob Marley Quote......I think B. Marley wrote this for someone I know:

#3  Have gut to living (I guess)

25 Inspiring Bob Marley Quotes - pinkchocolatebreak.com:

#4. About never giving up

A great Bob Marley Quote " DOORS ARE ALWAYS OPEN TO US:

#5  About enjoying life

oh how I wish I could do bong hits at 30,000 feet! Ha!:

#6.  About the 'real' man

The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.:

#7  About music

21 Beautiful Reflections About Music From Legendary Musicians:

#8  About being strong

Be strong  selfdevelopment quote Maybe my best quote! Thanks Bob Marley Follow my instagram and pinterest accounts for more of my favourite photos and quotes @smmdynamics:

#9 About feeling

The difference between the few who know what it means to live and those who just exist.:

#10 Don't judge me!

Before you start pointing fingers make sure your hands are clean... wow!!  Love that part!:

Image source: 
Pinterest.com
Stumbleupon.com

Google.com