21 Funniest Quotes For Engineering Students To Kick Start The Day

18.59 0 Comments A+ a-

mahasiswa teknik, anak teknik, fakultas teknik, jurusan teknik

Few days ago, I was graduate from college. It was historical, and I feel free from those shitty words and talks that I've been through these five years. Sweat, tears, and blood (not to mention grilfriend because I have none) are my friends to face it all.


As engineering student, to be honest, I'm not diligent, nor clever. I don't even smart as the entire guy in the room. My university is one of the finest university in Indonesia. It's not the best, but on of them. So it so hard, to just graduate.


But you have to love what you're doing, right? Who else are going to help you if you're not having fun doing it? 


You might be the smartest ass in the class, but is that something guarantee you for success? I guess it's not. You might be more talented than me, but are you so sure you'll get the top of life and I'm off of the ground. I bet it won't. 


So here are the funniest quotes I ever find to kich start my day as engineering student. It might be sounds ridiculous. But it cheer me up. Hope it do the same thing to you. You can bookmark this page if you don't want any hassle.


#1 

"We Engineer's operate on the principle of Rocket.  Which means We won't get the work done until & unless our ass is on fire." - Mohit Sital

#2 

I was originally supposed to become an engineer the thought of having to expend my creative energy on things that make practical everyday life even more refined, with a loathsome capital gain as the result, was unbearable to me - Albert Einstein

#3

There's nothing I believe in more strongly than getting young people interested in science and engineering, for a better tomorrow, for all humankind - Bill Nye

#4

Engineering stimulates the mind. Kids get bored easily. They have got to get out and get their hands dirty: make things, dismantle things,fix things. When the schools can offer that, you'll have an engineer for a life. - Bruce Dickinson

#5

The fewer moving parts, the better. Exactly. No truer words were ever spoken in the context of engineering, - Christian Cantrell

#6
Engineering Quotes - Donno

#7
Engineering Quotes - Dr Mohsin Tiwana

#8
Engineering Quotes - Elon Musk

#9
Engineering Quotes - Freeman D

#10
Engineering Quotes - Freeman Dyson

#11
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pesimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it has to be. - Unknown

#12
But remeber this Japanese boys.. airplanes are not tools for war. They are not for making money. Airplanes are beautiful dreams. Engineer turns dreams into reality. - Hayao Miyazaki

#13
When Henry Ford decided to produce his famous V-8 motor, he chose to build an engine with the entire eight cylincders cast in one block, and intructured his engineers to produce a design for the engine. The design was placed on paper, but he engineers. - Henry Ford

#14
The problems in this business isn't to keep people from stealing your idea. It's making them steal your idea - Howard Aiken

#15
Manufacturing is not just putting parts together. It's coming up with ideas, testing principles, and perfecting the engineering, as well as final assembly. - James Dyson

#16
Engineering Quotes - Jamie Zawinski

#17
Engineering Quotes - Kelly Johnson

#18
Engineering quotes - Leonardo da Vinci

#19
Engineering Quotes - Michio Kaku

#20
Engineering Quotes - Prakhar Srivastav

#21
Engineering Quotes - William
all pictures is material taken from wonderfulengineering.com